Home Fanfiction Original Fiction Letters

Fanfiction Index

Series: Dans van de Lucht

To Weather the Oncoming Storm

A Six of Crows fanfiction originally posted September 2021, set after Crooked Kingdom and focusing on Kaz as a canonically disabled man. Eight chapters, plus a prologue and epilogue, totaling thirteen thousand words, with a meta-story in Chapter Eight. Ableism, Canon-Typical Violence. No Pairings. Hopeful/Happy Ending.

The Story of Sankt Vaska

A companion work to To Weather the Oncoming Storm, written in the style of the stories in the Istorii Sankt'ya, read by Nina and Inej in Chapter Eight and interspersed with dialogue and Kaz's thoughts.

You can read the entire, un-interrupted story here.

Series: Woven by a Single Thread

Hearts of the Living, the Dead, and the Deathless

A 5 + 1 (or, more accurately, a "2, interlude series, 2 + 1") of transgender and genderqueer Dwarves, both dead (entering the Halls of Mahal until the +1) and alive. This is celebration of queerness, of transness, and my first... published foray into Lord of the Rings fanfiction. Four thousand words, divided by headers instead of pages. Death is obviously a main theme, both peaceful and violent. Some very minor romance, not even to the extent of kissing. Some themes of plurality throughout.

You can read Hearts of the Living, the Dead, and the Deathless here.